Here is a short guide on how you can really save money in the canteen.
- The big salad bowl is a myth, just try to cram as much as you can into the small one.
- Danger! Cheese (for pasta) costs extra. Better bring your own cheese.
- Let the stacking championships begin, pay per serving not per quantity
- To really save money, you can simply take the side dishes and pour one of the salad dressings over them after checkout.
- If you bring your own mug, you save on coffee, and it's even cheaper at the MoPs
- the brownies are sensationally delicious and cheap
- Skip the special offers, they are far too expensive
- If you are more people you can make a small buffet of side dishes/food by everyone getting a full plate of a dish.
- In addition to the cutlery, there is a selection of spices to spice up your dishes, you will quickly find that this is necessary to add at least some flavor to some dishes